Google+ All that Fascination: Fall make up

martedì 30 settembre 2014

Fall make up



I love Autumn, it's probably my favorite season. Of course, I love Summer, but fall's colors have no comparison. I find all these beautiful worm shades very inspiring for make up as well.

Amo molto l'autunno, è probabilmente la mia stagione preferita dell'anno. Certo, l'estate è meravigliosa, ma i colori autunnali creano un paesaggio che non ha paragoni. Queste stesse tonalità calde sono spesso fonte di ispirazione anche per il make up.


On the eyes I've been playing a lot with brown and burgundy shades, using a neutral or champagne color as a base. I love how those colors, together, warm up the complexion and emphasize the eye look. They look amazing on green eyes, but I find that they look good basically on everyone.
My favorite eyeshadows for this kind of look are the Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows (€ 6,90) in the shades 07, a beautiful shimmery champagne shade, n. 04, a brown color with a touch of gold, and n. 37, a gorgeous luminous red purple color. These eyeshadows are very easy and quick to blend and also very long lasting. 
Another combination of eyeshadows I like is the Kiko Eyeshadow (€ 2,90) in the shade 208, a beautiful pearly copper shade, and the Kiko Water Eyeshadow (€ 8,90) in the shade 108, a gorgeous light gold with a warm undertone. For mascara I usually prefer a brown one, like the Pupa Vamp! (€  8,99) in the shade 200 Chocolate Brown. 

Sugli occhi mi piace molto giocare con i toni del marrone e del borgogna, utilizzando, come base, un color crema o champagne. Adoro come questi colori, insieme, riscaldino l'incarnato ed enfatizzino lo sguardo. Trovo che mettano in risalto in modo meraviglioso gli occhi verdi, ma, ad essere sinceri, sono tonalità che stanno molto bene praticamente a tutti.
Gli ombretti che preferisco per questo tipo di look sono i Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows (€ 6,90) nelle tonalità 07, un bellissimo champagne brillante, n. 04, un marrone con riflessi dorati, e 37, uno stupendo color vinaccia molto luminoso. 
Un'altra combinazione di ombretti che amo è data dall'accostamento tra il Kiko Eyeshadow (€ 2,90) nella tonalità n. 208, un bel rame perlato, e il Kiko Water Eyeshadow (€ 8,90), tonalità n. 108, un graziosissimo color oro con sottotono caldo. Come mascara, preferisco orientarmi verso un marrone, come il Pupa Vamp! (€  8,99) nel colore n. 200 Chocolate Brown. 


When I discovered the Nars blush (€ 30,50) in the shade "Seduction", I suddenly felt in love with it. I think it's the perfect fall shade, it's a dark red wine color, with a tiny bit of shimmer in it. At first, I was afraid it would have been too dark for my fair skin tone, but, if applied lightly, it looks gorgeous.  

Quando ho scoperto il blush di Nars (€ 30,50) nella tonalità "Seduction" me ne sono subito innamorata. Si tratta di un bellissimo color sangria molto intenso, con un leggerissimo finish luminoso. Lo trovo assolutamente perfetto per l'autunno. All'inizio temevo sarebbe stato troppo scuro per la mia carnagione chiara, tuttavia, se applicato in minima dose, è stupendo. 


For the lips I have two favorite lipsticks in the perfect fall shades, one is deeper, while the other is a bit more light and sheer. The first one is the YSL Rouge Pur Couture (€ 28,90) in the color n. 206, a matte finish lipstick in a very deep and dramatic shade which is a mix of blood red, burgundy and brown. For a more wearable daytime look, I like the Kiko Smart Lipstick (€ 3,90) in the shade n. 913, a gorgeous rosewood pinky shade, that looks quite intense but can be easily sheered out, thanks to its creamy formula. 


Do you like this kind of make up?

Fede


Per quanto riguarda le labbra, sono due i rossetti che prediligo per la stagione autunnale, uno più scuro e intenso, l'altro più chiaro e leggero. Il primo è il YSL Rouge Pur Couture (€ 28,90) color n. 206, un rossetto con finish opaco in una tonalità molto intensa e profonda che rappresenta un mix tra rosso sangue, color borgogna e marrone. Per un look da giorno più facile da portare, mi piace molto il Kiko Smart Lipstick (€ 3,90) nella tonalità n. 913, un bellissimo rosa palissandro che può sembrare abbastanza intenso ma che, grazie alla sua consistenza cremosa, è molto facile da sfumare e alleggerire. 

Vi piace questo tipo di trucco?

Fede










27 commenti:

  1. Love it! ♥

    http://somethingiaias.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  2. The NARS blush is stunning, what a lovely shade x

    RispondiElimina
  3. I absolutely love Autumn colours, I find they suit me far more than colours on trend during other seasons. Love the look of that Nars blush! x

    http://sophisticait.blogspot.com.au/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I agree, I think autumn colors suite basically everyone! :-)

      Elimina
  4. Amazing picks... that kiko water eyeshadow looks gorgeous....

    RispondiElimina
  5. Absolutely love everything you have included! the NARS and YSL goodies are my favourites :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    RispondiElimina
  6. All of your products look stunning, your pictures are gorgeous.
    Love your blog. Kate x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  7. I LOVE autumn makeup! I literally want everything here!! ha x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    RispondiElimina
  8. that NARS blush is really pretty ^^

    RispondiElimina
  9. Wow, I love the eye pencils - good idea with the champagne base!

    RispondiElimina
  10. These are all so pretty! It's spring for me, but some of them could easily be worn all year round! x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes, sure! some of these products would be perfect for spring as well! xx

      Elimina
  11. Oh my I LOVEEEE Kiko! The makeup selection looks fab!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
  12. The Nars blush is so beautiful! <3

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    RispondiElimina
  13. The Kiko shadow sticks look beautiful! I love NARS blushers, I'm wearing Douceur a lot at the moment :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I've heard a lot of good things about Douceur, it's on my wish list! ;-)

      Elimina
  14. We have a new Kiko store nearby but I haven't had chance to look around yet!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Definitely go and have a look! they have a lot of nice products! xx

      Elimina