Google+ All that Fascination: June favorites

martedì 1 luglio 2014

June favorites



I can't believe June is already ending, time goes by so fast! So, here we are with my monthly favorite products. Let's start!

The first product is the Clarins Liquid bronze Self Tanning (€ 23,90). I'm not a fan of self-tanning products, they usually smell weird and they tend to leave the skin with an unpleasant orange color that is not cool at all. However, my skin is very fair and I don't like spending a lot of time in the sun, so I thought I needed some extra help to achieve a more healthy complexion. This self-tanning by Clarins is very good: it doesn't have any strange smell and it gives the skin a nice light tan, perfect for paler skins. It's meant to be used on face and décolleté, but I use it all over my body (except for my face, because my skin is freaking out in this period and I don't want to add new products, as I don't know how it might react!) and the result is very nice.

I've talked about the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum (€ 45,50) in my latest "Currently loving" post here, so you already know I love this magic liquid. I use it every morning and evening and I can see a big improvement in my overall complexion: my skin is luminous and brighter and some discolorations I had are slowly fading away. 

This product already featured in my April favorites and I'm still in love with it: it's the Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet foundation (€ 39,50). It's the perfect foundation for summer, it's very lightweight, so you won't feel it on your skin, but it can also achieve a nice medium coverage if you need to conceal some imperfections. It has a beautiful velvety finish, not too matte not too glowing, and it has a good staying power. If you want to read my full review, you can find it here

In this season, if you want your make up to last you need to prime. I personally don't use a primer on a daily base, I prefer to touch up my make up with a powder if I need to, but in some special occasions I like to reach for The Body Shop Instablur all-in-one (€ 15,00). I like this primer because is very light weight and it absorbs quickly, making the skin instantly flawless and smoother. It not only extends the life of my make up, but it hides any imperfection on the skin. 

My favorite lip product of June has to be the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in the shade Lodhi (€ 25,50), a vibrant coral shade with a creamy finish. It doesn't dry out my lips and it lasts pretty good. I like the shade, it's not too orange nor too pink and the intensity of the color can be easily modulated. Moreover, thank to the fact that it comes as a pencil, it's very easy and quick to apply. 

Have you ever tried some of these products? What are your thoughts?
Fede


Non posso credere che Giugno stia già giungendo al termine, il tempo vola! Eccoci, quindi, ad un altro appuntamento con i miei prodotti preferiti del mese. Iniziamo.

Il primo prodotto è il Latte autoabbronzante di Clarins (€ 23,90). Non sono un'amante degli autoabbronzanti, trovo che, di solito, abbiano un odore strano e tendano a donare alla pelle una colorazione che vira in modo imbarazzante verso l'arancione...terribile! Tuttavia, la mia pelle è davvero molto chiara, quindi, non amando passare molto tempo stesa al sole, ho pensato che fosse necessario un aiutino extra per ottenere un colorito un po' più sano. Questo abbronzante di Clarins fa proprio al caso mio: non ha alcun odore particolare e, soprattutto, regala alla pelle una leggera abbronzatura dorata, ideale per le pelli più chiare. E' un prodotto che dovrebbe essere utilizzato su viso e décolleté, ma io lo applico su tutto il corpo (ad eccezione del viso, perché la mia pelle in questo periodo sembra impazzita, per cui non voglio che entri in contatto con prodotti ai quali non so come possa reagire!) e il risultato è molto bello.

Ho parlato del Siero Illuminante Anti-macchie della linea Vinoperfect di Caudalie (€ 45,50) nel mio ultimo "Currently loving" post qui, per cui sapete quanto io ami questo liquido magico. Lo utilizzo due volte al giorno, mattino e sera, tutti i giorni e posso notare come l'aspetto complessivo della mia carnagione stia migliorando progressivamente: la pelle è più luminosa e radiosa ed alunne macchioline rosse, residui di recenti infiammazioni, stanno lentamente scomparendo.

Questo prodotto ha già fatto la sua comparsa tra i miei preferiti di Aprile ed è tutt'ora tra i prodotti che amo di più: si tratta del fondotinta Perfection Lumiere Velvet di Chanel (€ 39,50). E' perfetto per l'estate, è talmente leggero sulla pelle che non sembra quasi di averlo, ma, allo stesso tempo, riesce a raggiungere una buona media coprenza qualora si renda necessario coprire qualche imperfezione. Dona alla pelle un bellissimo effetto vellutato, non troppo opaco né troppo luminoso, e la sua durata è molto buona. Se volete leggere la mia recensione completa, la trovare qui. 

In questa stagione, se volete che il vostro trucco duri a lungo, dovete affidarvi ad un buon primer. Personalmente non è uno step che tendo a fare su base giornaliera, preferisco, piuttosto, ritoccare il make up con la cipria, se necessario, tuttavia, in alcune occasioni speciali, mi piace affidarmi a Instablur All-in-one di The Body Shop (€ 15,00). Questo primer mi piace molto perché non è pesante e si assorbe velocemente, facendo immediatamente apparire la pelle liscia e levigata. Non solo prolunga la durata del make up, ma aiuta a nascondere ogni imperfezione.

Il mio prodotto per le labbra preferito di Giugno non poteva che essere la matita labbra Satin di Nars (€ 25,50) nella tonalità Lodhi, un meraviglioso corallo acceso con una consistenza cremosa. Non secca le labbra ed ha una durata molto buona. Adoro questo colore, non è né troppo aranciato né troppo rosato, e la sua intensità può facilmente essere modulata in base all'occasione. Inoltre, avendo la forma di una penna, è molto facile e veloce da applicare.

Avete provato qualcuno di questi prodotti? Cosa ne pensate?
Fede



4 commenti:

  1. I've heard so many good things about the Clarins self tanner, maybe it would work for my really sensitive skin, I am going to do some more research into it!xx
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yeah, it's a very good product, but if your skin is very sensitive you should probably try a sample first! :-)

      Elimina
  2. I haven' tried any of these, though I've been wanting to get my hands on the Body Shop Instablur!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I really suggest you to try it, it's a very nice primer! :-)

      Elimina