Google+ All that Fascination: New in: Ren skincare

martedì 10 giugno 2014

New in: Ren skincare



Recently I started to feel the need to improve my skincare routine. My skin was very irritated and I realized that the products that I was using weren't do anything to fix the problem. In particular, I felt the need to change my cleanser. I was using the Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating cleanser, which I've always loved, but I wanted to try something a bit more effective. This is the reason why I decided to try the Ren ClearCalm 3 clarifying clay cleanser (€ 27,50). I've never tried any of the Ren skincare products before, but I've always read great things about this brand. Ren products are 100% made with plant and mineral derived actives and are free of nasty chemical ingredients that are bad for the skin, like parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, fragrance, ext.
In particular I was curious about the ClearCalm line, because it's targeted to problematic and prone to breakouts skin types. The clay cleanser form this line is very gentle, yet effective. It has a creamy formula that doesn't dry out my skin and the clay it is formulated with kills bacteria and keeps oil productions at bay. It also contains camomile, which helps to calm down any irritation or inflammation. I'm enjoying this product a lot, after a week of use I was already able to see improvements in my skin. It's cleaner, smoother and the inflammations are relieved. 

With the cleanser, I decided to buy the Ren Clarimatte Pore Detox Mask (€ 29,50), which is supposed to reduce the appearance of pores size and purify the skin. Again, like the cleanser, this product is much more gentle than most of the other purifying masks, but it still is very effective. I leave it on my skin for 20 minutes, until it dries completely, and then I wash it off with warm water. The skin is cleaner and smoother. Even if I haven't been using it long enough to see drastic changes, I'm quite happy with it. Anyway I'll keep you update.

Along with this two products I was given a sample of the Ren V-Cense Revitalizing Night Cream (€ 46,50).  Even if I think it's targeted to more mature skin types and I'm not planning to buy the full size in the near future, it gives moisture to my skin, without feeling greasy or making my skin oily. This is reason why I think it could be a nice hydrating product for any skin type, from dry to oily.

Have you ever tried Ren Skincare products?
Fede


Recentemente ho iniziato a sentire la necessità di apportare dei miglioramenti alla mia skincare routine. La mia pelle era molto irritata e nessuno dei prodotti che stavo utilizzando sembrava essere in grado di risolvere il problema. In particolare, mi sono resa conto che il mio detergente di Algenist non era più efficace, motivo per cui ho deciso di provare il detergente Ren ClearCalm 3 clarifying clay cleanser (€ 27,50). Non avevo mai provato alcun prodotto di Ren prima d'ora, sebbene avessi sentito parlare molto bene del brand su vari blog. I prodotti Ren, infatti, sono formulati al 100% con estratti di piante e minerali e sono privi di sostanze chimiche nocive per la nostra pelle, come parabeni, solfati, oli minerali, fragranze, ecc. 
In particolare, sono stata attirata dalla linea ClearCalm, pensata appositamente per pelli problematiche ed inclini ad eruzioni cutanee. Il detergente all'argilla di questa linea è efficace ma delicato al tempo stesso.La sua consistenza cremosa non secca la pelle e l'argilla che contiene aiuta ad eliminare i batteri e a regolare la produzione di sebo. Un altro ingrediente importante è la camomilla, che aiuta ad alleviare infiammazioni ed irritazioni. Dopo una settimana di utilizzo costante, ho potuto notare un decisivo miglioramento della mia pelle: è più pulita e morbida, e le irritazioni risultano alleviate.

Insieme al detergente, ho acquistato anche una maschera, la Ren Clarimatte Pore Detox Mask (€ 29,50), che è formulata per ridurre l'aspetto dei pori e purificare la pelle. Come il detergente, anche questo prodotto è molto gentile rispetto alla maggior parte delle maschere purificanti in commercio, ma allo stesso tempo risulta molto efficace. Di solito la lascio in posa per circa 20 minuti e, dopo averla risciacquata con acqua tiepida, noto che la pelle è più pulita e luminosa. Pur non avendola utilizzata abbastanza a lungo per notare cambiamento drastici, trovo che sia una buonissimo prodotto. In ogni caso, vi terrò aggiornati sulle sue performance.  

Con l'acquisto dei due prodotti di cui vi ho parlato, mi è stato dato un campioncino della Ren V-Cense Revitalizing Night Cream (€ 46,50). Anche se credo sia pensata per pelli un po' più mature della mia e per il momento non ho in programma di acquistarla, trovo che sia un prodotto molto gradevole: idrata a fondo la mia pelle senza appesantirla o lucidarla. Per questo motivo, credo che possa essere un buon prodotto idratante adatto sia a pelli secche che pelli grasse.

Avete mai provato prodotti del marchio Ren?
Fede








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento