Google+ All that Fascination: Introduction

giovedì 13 febbraio 2014

Introduction




Here we are, my first blog ever! I’ve been thinking about starting one from a while and now I finally think the time has come.
I don’t feel like waisting a lot of time introducing myself, sice I’m not very good in these kind of things and I don’t want to be prosy and boring. Hopefully, following me in this new adventure you will eventually get to know everything about me, my passions and my thoughts. So, let’s start!
Fede


Ci siamo, il mio primo blog! E’ da tempo che pensavo di aprirne uno e finalmente credo che sia arrivato il momento giusto.
Non sento di voler sprecare molto tempo presentandomi, non sono brava in questo genere di cose e finirei per risultare banale e noiosa. Credo, invece, che seguirmi in questa nuova avventura possa essere il modo migliore per riuscire a conoscere meglio me, le mie passioni e i miei pensieri. Quindi, pronti? Si comincia!
Fede

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento